Hamilton residents experiencing wildlife problems can solve them with the help of Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control. Call Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control today for safe and efficient animal removal. Skedaddle is Canada’s largest wildlife control company, in business since 1989, with the experience of over 200,000 wildlife removals and exclusions.
Top 10 ☆ reasons to hire Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control and what makes them different from the competition:
- Canada’s largest wildlife control company, in business since 1989, with the experience of over 200,000 wildlife removals and exclusions.
- Over 30 service vehicles and a dedicated customer service centre to meet all of your needs.
- A lifetime guarantee on all workmanship and materials, backed by an A+ rating and accredited business designation from the Better Business Bureau.
- An industry-leading property assessment system to ensure we identify and prevent all wildlife entry points and building damage.
- Hands-on removal and prevention techniques that we pioneered and provide superior results to trapping or illegal relocation.
- Fully trained and certified in building repair, decontamination, restoration and insulation installation.
- Fully bonded and WSIB covered with $5 million liability insurance and certified in roof and ladder safety.
- A truly “Green” company: environmentally-friendly, poison-free animal/pest control and cellulose insulation.
- Humane methods that minimize injury and stress to the animals, backed by licensing from the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ministry of the Environment. We keep animal families together and do not relocate them.
- The preferred choice by Humane Societies and SPCA’s because we care about wildlife and the environment.